Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to SHY VINE. . . the food & wine blog for SHY CELLARS

Blogging has never been my "thing". . . (cooking is my thing), but that's because I try not to spend too much time at the keyboard. . . unless it involves looking up a recipe, checking out Pinterest, answering a foodie question from someone, posting food pictures on Facebook. . . OK  maybe I do spend a lot of time at the keyboard!

After posting some pictures of a new recipe I created today on Facebook, I had someone post on SHY CELLARS Facebook page that I should blog. This would enable me to share all the recipes of the dishes I create or find! Brilliant idea Kimberly!!  So, I might not be much of a blogger, but I can cook, so that's what our SHY VINE blog will be about. . . Food & Drink. . . because we like wine too! LOL!

So, starting right now, we are going to start blogging recipes, great wines & drinks that cross our path, places that we visit that have great food, updates on our "supper club, catering facility, & culinary training center"- that is almost completed! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!!????!!!! And, of course, we will be posting pictures of all this great food and drink for you to drool over. . . just sayin'

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit our Facebook page for SHY CELLARS

Until next time. . . CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you here. I'm in girl! Can't wait to see all you will share. Blessings, T

    ReplyDelete