Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We Finally Open The Doors. . .

MAY 7th!! That's the day that we will officially open our doors here at SHY Cellars! I can hardly believe it. It's here. Finally. REALLY....it's HERE! We are going to really OPEN THE DOORS!!!!

For those of you who have been following our journey as we built SHY Cellars, you know that I'm excited! You know my passion. You know my heart. I just hope that you can share in this excitement and come see for yourself what my dream looks like.

Our hours will be Tuesday thru Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm (closed on Sunday & Monday). During the day from 11:00 am on, we will have our Wine Tasting Room open for sampling (lots of incredible wines!), and be serving Small Plates, Tapas, and Fondues for your enjoyment. Then, starting at 4:30 pm we will be serving dinner. . . Edible Experience. . . yes, it's not just a dinner it's an Edible Experience.

Everyone asks me to explain what we mean by "Edible Experience", but I can't find the words to describe the experience. . . it's something you have to . . . experience on your own. It's kind of like explaining to someone what a Zip Line vacation would be like! LOL!  You can't find the words to describe the thrill, or the experience. . .it's just . . . they have to experience the moment for themselves. Period. That's what we are bringing to SHY Cellars. A moment you will have to experience for yourself.

So, call us today at 330-878-4163 for reservations right away. We HIGHLY recommend reservations because we are so small. We can hardly wait to meet you and serve you!

Cheers,

Sherry & the entire SHY Guy Staff

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Merv and I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I can't to see you two here too!!

      Delete